Experience the savings safety brings.
First and foremost, ADAS is designed with driver safety in mind. That being said, we’re well aware that vehicle operation is consistently one of the costliest expenditures for businesses deploying a fleet.
Not only is ADAS financially attainable, but it’s also a sound financial investment that can help reduce fleet costs in as little as 12 months.
• One-time installation.
• No ongoing subscription fees.
• Affordable and cost-effective – ROI is typically 12 months or less.
• Very little required driver training means there is minimal implementation time or loss of
• Integrates with most fleet management and telematics systems on the market.
• Produces better drivers with safer driving habits, helping reduce collisions, subsequent
insurance premiums, and fines for noncompliance.
• Reducing collisions saves money on yearly repairs or new vehicle purchases.
• Safer driving habits, such as a reduction in sudden braking, can also contribute to a reduction of up to 15% in fuel consumption, which offers major savings.
• Roadeye Systems accommodates financing options, allowing you to implement this lifesaving
technology today even if you don’t think your budget can cover the entire cost upfront.